Snake eats golf balls
A veterinarian in New South Wales Australia has operated a snake who had eaten four golf balls. The Snake would have died if the balls had not been removed. The snake had taken the golf balls for eggs and ate them.
The golf balls were put in a henhouse by an Australian couple. They hoped the balls would inspire the chickens to lay eggs. Bye the way, it is not known whether the mislead chickens fall for the trick. The snake however was fooled all the way and ate the solid meal. At a given moment the couple noticed that the decoy eggs were gone. Instead they found the coastal carpet python near the henhous with quite some lumps in his body.
The not poisonous snake was then operated by a veterinarian and is now recovering from the heavy meal.